ABC Child Care Consulting, LLC is headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina and is woman and minority owned. At ABC Childcare Consulting our mission is to equip child care facilities with the tools, and resources they need to provide quality care to their community, and to increase their profitability.
Our clients range from:
- Small private licensed childcare facilities
- Corporate licensed childcare facilities
- Home childcare facilities
- Facilities seeking to gain their childcare license
- Individuals who desire to start their own childcare facility
Whether you are seeking help with enrollment or help with recruiting, ABC Child Care Consulting, LLC is here to help! Let us save you time and money by allowing us to partner with you, and take the stress out of your day-to-day operations.
Meet our President
Meet our President, Nija Orr. Nija has over 12 years of experience in Early Childhood Education, Management, and Recruiting. Nija has served as a Volunteer, Teacher, Cook, Assistant Director, and Center Director in child care centers. This means she understands the day-to-day operations of child care centers from the bottom up. Nija's goal is to equip each client with the tools they need to be successful and get back to their passion of caring for children. Her motto inside of the center is "Today's children are tomorrow's future." Nija has spent the decade dedicated to strengthening the child care industry. Here are just a few reasons you should hire Nija as your exclusive child care consultant:
- She has considerable knowledge of the administration, organization, and operation of public and private child care facilities.
- She has considerable knowledge of the licensing regulations governing child care facilities.
- She has considerable knowledge of protective services/programs for children and the referral processes to be used.
- She has considerable knowledge of child care planning concepts and techniques.
- She has considerable knowledge of preschool and early-elementary education programs.
- She is able to provide professional consultation with regard to program operations, professional services, and staff development as it relates to child care facilities and its regulatory requirements.
- She is able to investigate and handle abuse and neglect situations with effective timeliness to ensure the protection and safeguarding of residents or consumers of services.
- She is able to establish and maintain professional relationships with other agencies or other professional affiliates.
- She is to provide stellar recruiting assistance with a combination of over 12 years of recruiting and early childhood education experience.